By Patti J. Shock,John M. Stefanelli
Read Online or Download A Meeting Planner's Guide to Catered Events PDF
Best business hospitality, travel & tourism books
This quantity is the 1st to ascertain the economic domestic from a global point of view, taking note of the usually happening yet usually overlooked varieties of advertisement lodging together with farmstays, old homes, and self-catering lodging. Conceptually, it is helping to give an explanation for various behaviours and practices, for instance the significance of atmosphere and the character of the host/guest trade.
Essay from the 12 months 2005 within the topic Tourism, grade: 74%, college of Sunderland, 29 entries within the bibliography, language: English, summary: Tourism is related to be the most important on the earth. progressively more humans have the chance to trip worldwide due to more affordable flights and elevated rest time.
The Asia-Pacific zone is likely one of the quickest transforming into tourism areas and a huge driving force of world tourism regularly. Tourism industries in Asia Pacific were challenged in recent times through a few significant crises and mess ups together with terrorism, outbreaks (e. g. SARS and chicken Flu), typical failures (e.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Touristik / Tourismus, observe: 2,3, , Veranstaltung: Wirtschaftsanthropologie, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Der Tourismus zählt zu den wichtigsten Wirtschaftszweigen der Welt. Die Arbeit beschäftigt sich an Hand von Beispielen mit der Kommerzialisierung der einheimischen Kultur, um für Touristen attraktiver zu werden.
- Heritage Tourism in China: Modernity, Identity and Sustainability (Tourism and Cultural Change)
- Sustainability in the Hospitality Industry: Principles of sustainable operations
- Wilderness of Wildlife Tourism (Advances in Hospitality and Tourism)
- Cultural Heritage and Tourism: An Introduction (Aspects of Tourism Texts)
- Alternative Tourism in Turkey: Role, Potential Development and Sustainability (GeoJournal Library)
- Tourism and Geopolitics: Issues and Concepts from Central and Eastern Europe
Additional resources for A Meeting Planner's Guide to Catered Events
A Meeting Planner's Guide to Catered Events by Patti J. Shock,John M. Stefanelli