By Betsy Bender Stringam,Charles G. Partlow
Read or Download A Profile of the Hospitality Industry PDF
Similar business hospitality, travel & tourism books
This quantity is the 1st to check the economic domestic from a world viewpoint, being attentive to the usually happening yet frequently missed sorts of advertisement lodging together with farmstays, old homes, and self-catering lodging. Conceptually, it is helping to give an explanation for a variety of behaviours and practices, for instance the significance of surroundings and the character of the host/guest trade.
Essay from the yr 2005 within the topic Tourism, grade: 74%, collage of Sunderland, 29 entries within the bibliography, language: English, summary: Tourism is related to be the most important on this planet. a growing number of humans have the prospect to trip around the world due to more cost-effective flights and elevated rest time.
The Asia-Pacific zone is likely one of the quickest becoming tourism areas and a tremendous motive force of worldwide tourism commonly. Tourism industries in Asia Pacific were challenged lately through a couple of significant crises and mess ups together with terrorism, outbreaks (e. g. SARS and chicken Flu), common failures (e.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Touristik / Tourismus, word: 2,3, , Veranstaltung: Wirtschaftsanthropologie, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Der Tourismus zählt zu den wichtigsten Wirtschaftszweigen der Welt. Die Arbeit beschäftigt sich an Hand von Beispielen mit der Kommerzialisierung der einheimischen Kultur, um für Touristen attraktiver zu werden.
- Mastering Tennis Trading: Essential analysis and winning strategies to give you an edge in online tennis trading
- Volunteer Tourism: Popular Humanitarianism in Neoliberal Times (New Directions in Tourism Analysis)
- Die Entwicklung der Freizeitparks (German Edition)
- The World Meets Asian Tourists (Bridging Tourism Theory and Practice)
- Harvey Houses of New Mexico: Historic Hospitality from Raton to Deming (Landmarks)
- A Hotel Manager’s Handbook: 189 Techniques for Achieving Exceptional Guest Satisfaction
Extra info for A Profile of the Hospitality Industry
A Profile of the Hospitality Industry by Betsy Bender Stringam,Charles G. Partlow